Friday, January 29, 2010

Un Sourire

I feel crushed-
Like ice in margarita
I feel light-
Like a feather in the sky
When she walks by
The whole world is a blur
It’s her I see
When I look anywhere
I can look at her and not feel pain,
Or thirst, Or hunger
She is a drug
God I am so addicted to her!
She walks like a dream,
She smiles like a child;
Her hair, her face,
I am so crazy about her eyes.

But my heart craves for the time she cries:
When her world is blue
When her times are low
Coz that’s the time I get to do
What I love the most,
What I know only I can do;
Get her lips to smile again,
Make her laugh like the rain,
Make her jump with joy,
And sing like a crazy bird,
As her world gets its colours back

And when she looks at me with those big innocent eyes,
Her lips don’t move
Yet I hear what she says:
You know you're the one
To whom I’ll turn
When happy, when crazy,
When my world rocks;
But you're the only one
Whom I'll run to,
When I am blue,
To pick me up from the darkness around,
And make me smile;

When I see that little smile,
Winning against her tears,
I could embrace death that very instant
Coz it’s the most beautiful sight:
In the world, In the universe;
And the only reason it exists,
The only reason she smiles again,
Is me.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

yaar kaash aise bande sach mein hote. but they r highly impossible to find so sapno mein hi rehene dete hein. anyway jokes apart u have an amazing command over words, never let this command lose. i can c a ur signature turning into an autograph...........
baba re bahut taarif kar di, jo mein kabhi karti nai hun kisiki, so u shud b very happy abt it.


i hope is baar mera comment dikh jaye. aur plz next time aise title choose kare toh side mein meaning bhi likh dena, angrezi toh samajh aati nai hai mujhe french toh jaan hi lelegi. hehe.........

but seriously wah kya likha hai. ek banda dhund ke bhi dede mujhe aisa peashhhh........

Adwita said...

LOL Congratulations! You finally succeeded in posting your comment!!!...

You've truly surpassed yourself as far as flattery is concerned "...signature turning to autograph..." ;) Save the GIPL register...

Jokes apart thanks a lot for your comment...it means a lot to me that people appreciate what I am writing...Keep coming back for more! You guys have put me on over drive!!! :)

FYI: Un Sourier means A Smile in English! :)